The Cyber Outstanding Security Performance Awards (Cyber OSPAs) has announced its partnership with SASIG to host the presentation of next year’s awards at the Big SASIG Conference Dinner on 23 April 2024 in central London.
The Cyber OSPAs has been running since 2021 and aims to recognise and highlight outstanding performance by companies, people, products and initiatives across the cyber security sector globally.
Entry to the Cyber OSPAs is currently open through to 16 January 2024 and nominations are invited in the following categories.
- Outstanding Chief Information Security Officer
- Outstanding Cyber Security Professional
- Outstanding Cyber Security Team
- Outstanding Cyber Security Consultant
- Outstanding Customer Service Initiative
- Outstanding Cyber Security Training/Awareness Initiative
- Outstanding Cyber Security Partnership
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Young Cyber Security Professional
- Outstanding New Cyber Security Product
- Outstanding Cyber Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Lifetime Achievement
Commenting on the partnership founder of the Cyber OSPAs Professor Martin Gill said: “We are delighted to be working with Martin Smith MBE and the SASIG team to deliver the 2024 awards. Martin was instrumental in helping with the development of the Cyber OSPAs, and Big SASIG could not be a more fitting place to hold the awards, as both organisations are very much aligned in the ethical principles that make the Cyber OSPAs different from other award schemes.”
Martin Smith MBE FSyI, Chairman and Founder of SASIG contributed to say “The Cyber OSPAs allows us all to celebrate the excellence that has become a signature of our industry. We are particularly proud to support the Cyber OSPAs from their very outset, a welcome example of integrity and global inclusion in an overcrowded awards landscape. In harmony with our flagship conference, Big SASIG, the Cyber OSPAs further amplify our commitment to recognising and promoting outstanding contributions in the cybersecurity field.”