Thomvell International is hosting CSA2019 Conference @ Rosewood Phnom Penh this coming 4 – 5 November 2019 with cyber influencers from around the world coming together on one platform for strategic & in-depth talks and exclusive networking opportunities.
- Subsidized fee for USD450.00
- 1 complimentary book ( limited copies) titled ‘Cyber Risk Leaders’ authored by Shamane Tan
(This book shares the best practices and stories from over 30 CXOs from around the world.
It is the top #10 book every IT/Cyber Professional should read)
- Private Access to attend Evening Reception #CyberRiskMeetup first time in #Cambodia
- Network with best cyber influencers from Israel, Malaysia, India, Europe, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong
WHY ORGANIZATIONS CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS ATTENDING THIS EVENT:
- Hear from leading cyber security elite advisor Doron Sivan, awarded TOP #12 Transforming Cyber Security Industry & ‘Most Innovative MSSP Solution’ 2019; will speak on ‘Transition to Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning in Information Security’.
- Dato’ Amirudin A. Wahab, contributed to Malaysia’s achievement in attaining #3 rank worldwide in 2014 International Telecom Union Global Security Index & received ASEAN’s outstanding CISO Award speaks on ‘How To Build A Successful Cyber Program’.
- Shamane Tan, renowned authority in the cyber space & author of ‘Cyber Risk Leaders’ will share valuable insights on how modern day CISOs deal with current challenges & techniques & successful approaches shared by global C-suite leaders on ‘Next Generation of CISOs’.
- Chris Cubbage, CEO of My Security Media, technology journalist, cyber security expert on Robotics and specialist in crime & security, enterprise security and governance will share on “ Cyber Crisis Communication”.
- Tarun Samtani, Group DPO for famous retailer BODEN based in UK specializes in Strategic Board Advisory, Building Security Roadmaps and Privacy programs, including Building Security awareness culture, will share latest insights on ‘Build Your Organization Data Privacy Programme’.
- Paul Craig, Asia’s famous Chief Offensive Officers, leads the Tiger Team at VANTAGE POINT Singapore; will address the ‘Security Risks associated with Industry 4.0’ and show examples of how application vulnerabilities and security failings can literally knock down the walls of a digital business.
- Theo Nassiokas, Barclay Bank’s CISO & APAC Director, has strong focus on banking technology regulations in S.E.A will speak on ‘How CIOs Mitigate Cyber Risk?’.
- Brian Hay, Executive Director of Cultural Cyber Security Australia, award-winning recipient for combating Cybercrime and winner of National AusCERT award for Individual Excellence in information Security will share insights on ‘Partners in Fighting Cybercrime: Building Collaboration Between Business, Government & Law Enforcement’.
- Parag Deodhar, well known security expert and advisor to C-suite executives, based in Hong Kong will share on ‘Developing Enterprise-Wide Secure Cloud Strategy’.
It is more essential than ever to attend and hear from successful cyber experts for your organization to be cyber-ready for 2019 and beyond.
Please register https://www.mysecuritymarketplace.com/product/cyber-security-asia-2019/ soonest to book you or your team a seat at our premier conference and to ensure you get the subsidized fee before 13 September 2019 as there are limited seats.
For Sponsorship Opportunities Visit https://www.mysecuritymarketplace.com/product/sponsorship-of-cyber-security-asia-2019/