ESET has launched the ESET Remote Workforce Offer bundle to address the cybersecurity challenges small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) face with remote working. Designed for companies with between five to 250 staff, the new bundle combines various security solutions that aim to help SMBs protect their on-premise and off-premise devices as all as file server from ransomware, zero-day attacks and other complex threats.
“With remote working becoming the new normal for employees, it is now more crucial than ever for businesses to maintain visibility and manage the security of devices that are outside of the physical office environment, so their data and IT infrastructure can stay protected from cyberthreats,” said Parvinder Walia, President of Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ), ESET. “We have put together this bundle to provide businesses with improved endpoint and file server protection that is remotely manageable from a cloud-based console, as well as to offer savings up to 50 percent compared to purchasing individual products, in order to help businesses build cybersecurity resilience during these challenging times.”
The ESET Remote Workforce Offer bundle includes:
- ESET Endpoint Security: An advanced endpoint protection solution that leverages multi-layered technologies to protect Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS devices.
- ESET File Server Security: Provides advanced protection to all network file storage, general servers and multi-purpose servers for Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Azure and Linux platforms.
- ESET Full Disk Encryption: Offers powerful disk encryption and increases your organisation’s data security to meet compliance regulations.
- ESET Dynamic Threat Defense: This cloud-based sandbox evaluates behaviour of submitted suspicious samples with ESET’s threat intelligence feeds; multiple internal tools for static and dynamic analysis; and reputation data to detect zero-day threats. If anything malicious is detected, it will react swiftly to protect the company’s IT infrastructure.
- ESET Cloud Administrator: This cloud-based console enables businesses to remotely manage network security without the need to buy, install or maintain additional hardware.